I'm Bored

|



For the past month, I have been making a toilet out of lego. I have just put the last brick on my lego toilet today. I guess I was bored. Its life like. Now I gotta incorporate some plumbing.

8 Comment(s):

Eric said...

If you actually did this, you are a strange man and possibly a genius.

With this we could get you committed, or start a religion.

malfouka said...

my god(dess) man!
a lego toilet is PURE genius!

Elena said...

Is there a matching sink too?

kyknoord said...

That's going to be fun to clean.

Thao said...

That's awesome! Now you need the fuzzy toilet cover.

parated2k said...

Any fan of Legos is a friend of mine!! I'm just glad toilets aren't as painful to sit on as legos are to step on! ;~D

Carolyn said...

Dude! that is odd, but cool. AS if you had that much white lego.

krip said...

To be really cool, you should have a Lego turd nestling gently against the rim.