I'm going to the V8 Supercars again

|

Alrighty,
I can't wait for 2 weeks. I'm going to the V8 supercars again. I was at the same round last year. Its going to be in Melbourne. Last year was amazing. Ford scooped up 1, 2, 3. The rain stopped 20 mins before getting there and started as we left Melbourne.... You couldn't ask for anything more. I'm going to take more photos this time and put them on here.

If you have never been to the V8 supercars well you don't know what you're missing out on. Its loud and it gets your adrenaline pumping to see cars fly past at 270+ Kph. Last year the crowd went off its head and broke the fence down - I mean bent it over at a 90 degree angle while still in the ground to save jumping the fence. I think the same is going to happen this year.

This photo here is Mark Skaife's car that I managed to get a photo of during the Pit Walk at the end of the day. He drives a Holden. I go for Ford. So you can understand why I like this photo. Ford is going to win again this time.

0 Comment(s):