Its Over To The Viewers

|

Ok viewers its over to you.

Please Feel Free to ask me a question or for some advice and I will (with my infinite wisdom) do my best to answer it, or you can post a topic for discussion and I'll discuss it.

A sincere attempt will be made to answer all letters. Since so few letters are actually received, it is virtually guaranteed that yours will be published. I reserve the right to edit and publish any letters I receive.

Legal Disclaimer: Mike is not a licensed therapist, nor should he be. With that said, ask away!

*Note:
I know everything except the combination to the safe*

Leave your question or topic, in the comments below

5 Comment(s):

Canadian Mark said...

After a lengthy thirty second think, I give you the following topic:

"Kilts vs. Pants"

Good luck.

Elena said...

Quick Question Just Wondering: Why does bread, bagels, or english muffins need to go the toaster twice in order to get golden brown?...Why not just once?

Anonymous said...

mr mike y dose the world sipn 1 way but if ya spin the other way u still get dizzy??? hm year try and answer that 1........

Oliviah said...

Why on earth would anyone want to eat escargot? And who was the really strange/or drug altered person who first decided to try one of these slimy things out?

Anonymous said...

You must feel very honored to have received such a special gift from Stevie Wonder- not many people can say they have shiny metal toilet paper to decorate their water closets...be careful, though, especially if you get up in the middle of the night to use the WC. Ha ha....