The Reality Blog Dept.

|

I have a fake blog. I have been asked by a number of people what it is.

Does anyone remember that episode of Seinfeld where Kramer gives Elaine's boss Mr Peterman the ideas for his new book? It was all about Kramer but Peterman paid for the stories for his book. On the next episode kramer decided to do the Peterman Reality Bus Tour. He'd go around talking about where Kramer grew up, where his friends live and etc. But he said it was Peterman not him when it was actually him.

That is the whole premise of "The Fake Mike Reality Blog"... A bunch of stories I've made up. I'm real but everything else is fake. Heck, I've even met the president and I'm friends with Vanilla Ice.

ENTER HERE!

1 Comment(s):

Sparkling said...

It may be a fake blog, but the laughs are real.