Shes a little beauty

|

I went fishing today with my friend Bruce. I had never been fishing before in my whole entire life but he had. I've always wanted to go fishing and I thought "Well Why Not". So we set off at 5am to this nice little spot. We were sitting around waiting without a bite for about 4 hours.

Bruce went to the can and then all of a sudden I felt a yank and I had caught something. It was a struggle. And it was only me and the thing. It wasn't going to give up without a fight. About 10 mins later Bruce came back and he helped me bring this in. We knew it was big but we didn't know how big. Finally after an hour we finally brought it in and it was huge. Infact if I tried to describe the size of the beast my arms would disclocate. But luckly I got this photo!

2 Comment(s):

Elena said...

Looks like a fish dinner for a year!

LibertyBelle said...

and it wasn't even the big one that got away!
Good catch - did you eat it or throw it back?
What the heck is it?