Australia Day Guide: Aussie Food

|

Australia Day is 4 days away. Here is the first part of my guide to all things Australian. This post is dedicated to Australian Food.

This one is a Meat Pie and Coke. I think its Aussie tradition to combine 2 things that health professionals call junk food and label it as a meal. You have these everywhere, the Football, the cricket, everywhere. No you don't pay $3.50 - try $7 for both together. Yep, the sporting events have their own constitution. Most places know as soon as patrons step inside the ground, you lose any sense of their being a life outside of the stadium.



This is the Chips and Coke..... There's a place around the corner who make the best chips and gravy around. You have not lived until you've tasted them. I don't know how they do it or what they put in it but it tastes perfect. This I'll have at least
once a week or once a fortnight, depending on how I'm feeling. I'm very spontaneous and if I'm driving past the shop I will sometimes stop and grab me some.
Why am I bothering to waste my time by putting this on my blog? I don't know. I just like these things and its what makes Australia great!

0 Comment(s):