Nursery Rhymes are Stupid

|

There is something that just occurred to me. That is the way nursery rhymes don't make sense. Look at what I'm talking about:


Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are


Read that last line again! This doesn't make sense YOU'RE A STAR!!!!!
First of all it acknowledges that its a star, secondly its wondering what it is. What, is the star suddenly going to boom "I'm a Fireman you idiot!?" I can't understand for the life of me why parents, teachers, and anyone else would teach kids such utter dribble to begin with.


Ok, here's another one:
Baa Baa Black sheep have you any wool
"Yes sir, yes sir 3 Bags full."

Hello, doesn't sheep have wool but the moron that is asking the sheep a question has to state the obvious. Its like asking someone if they have any skin. SHEEP HAVE WOOL! "No I don't, I've just been genetically modified to be a walking garden, I grow carrots." Another thing about that is that the sheep goes on to talk about who the wool has been given to. The last time I saw a talking sheep was on the movie BABE. Heck, kids are going to believe that sheep actually talk! Sheep have a brain the size of a ping pong ball, so I don't think that its got enough brains to know where its wool's going and to know where the little girl who lives down the lane lives.

Well that's about it, when I think of more stupid nursery rhymes I will put it here...

1 Comment(s):

girlinthecorneroffice said...

baa_baa:http://www.rhymes.org.uk/baa_baa_black_sheep.htm