My 201st Post

|

WOO HOO, What can I say? I've made 200 blog entries!! This is my 201st post.

Here's a speech I just prepared for such an occasion as this:

*Clears Throat and puts on a fake American accent*

First of all I'd like to thank the academy, my manager, my friends, my family, my dog, you all rock... I'd like to thank the Natural confectionery Company for the lollies they sell at IGA, Coles, and Safeway. I'd also like to thank Coke for just being there on the shelf when I walk past (Especially Vanilla Coke)...... I'd also like to thank the Milkbar around the corner for selling the best Chips & Gravy in Australia, Collingwood for coming second-last in the AFL premiership. My thanks also go to the dudes who make Milo, Tim Tams, and anything else that makes Australia great. Also I'd like to thank anyone else I've forgotten - You know who you are (If you have just arrived here, here's your chance to take some credit for something you didn't do). I want to thank the one I love (If you can't love the one you love, love the one you're with - Ok its a song.) And finally, most of all I'd like to thank Gud. Without Gud none of this would be possible.

Thankyou, you've been a great audience. Don't forget to tip your waiter and waitress on the way out. I'll be here till Sunday, try the veil

2 Comment(s):

girlinthecorneroffice said...

*applaud*

veil..?
veal?

Mikestar said...

Ok, so I can't spell, my good looks clearly make up for it!!

... on the other hand.. I'm Aussie, its the same as Favour - favor, Centre - Center etc... get my point?