The 1st "I Gave My Brain To Goodwill" Award goes to.... (Part 2)

|

Well I got a response,
Here is the email I recieved

Mike,

You seem to want to miss the point.If you travel, you are not at your local church. If you are posted in the army, you are not at a local church. You may still want to be taught.I'll throw out some scripture on your other questions, but I suggest you visit our main site if you have real questions.http://jrpm.org/I will not argue with you, read your Bible and pray.

O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. - Psalm 34:8
Then one of them, a lawyer, asked tempting him and saying "Master which is the great commandment in the law?" Jesus said unto him "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself, On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." Matthew 22:35-40 ( KJV), see also Luke 10: 25-37
Thou wilt show me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. - Psalms 16: 11"For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices; but this thing I commanded them saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you." - Jer 7: 22,23

Therefore, being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. - Romans 5: 1,2

But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil. - II Thessalonians 3: 3 (KJV)

And finally since you seem centered on sin, yes repentance is required; Love is required; balance is required.
And of some have compassion, making a difference:
And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire;
hating even the garment spotted by the flesh. - Jude 23

You spoke of the Holy Spirit, I would suggest a great deal of prayer and searching of the scripture before you respond.

If you look over the either site you will find a great deal about sin, just not every message. You judge me and our ministry off an introduction and one post. Try not to be so hasty, it is better to say nothing than say something hurtful and in error."Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye." Luke 6:42There are many sinners to reach. God is not limited to our frail understandings. Avoid the quick proud pronouncements. Pray! Then pray some more. To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.

To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. I Corinthians 9: 21, 22

http://jrpm.blogspot.com/2005/10/fighting-god.html

May God direct us both.

Allan

0 Comment(s):