Bored. Basically the worst Christmas ever... What do you think??

|

This past week has been boring... For Christmas I didn't go anywhere. Apart from having a Kath & Kim marathon watching some of my favourite episodes because it was one of my Christmas presents... ALL 3 Seasons including Da Kath & Kim Code - the movie.

I was going to put some photos of my Christmas here, but considering that it was boring there was nothing really worth taking. Then I thought "Well every man and his dog is gonna put photos of their Christmas lunch at their Aunt Gertrude's that they haven't seen for 20 years". So I thought If I can at least find some Typical Christmas dinner photos I'll put those... You know the ones where everyone is sitting around the fire in their crappy Christmas top with the flashing Christmas tree on them, drinking Egg nog and singing Christmas carols, sounding joyful and triumphant to an out of tune piano. I have never met any family yet that is to experience that type of Christmas. Its too much like one of those Brady Bunch Christmas specials that they repeat at lunchtime every Christmas. The real Christmas I know is the one where you think you are getting a cool Christmas gift but you end up getting stupid socks or hankies from Grandma with an embroidered 'M' on them.

Merry Late Christmas

1 Comment(s):

Paul said...

> Apart from having a Kath & Kim marathon watching some of my favourite episodes because it was one of my Christmas presents.

Series 1 was broadcast in the UK earlier this year, first on cable and then on BBC, and like many "sleeper" hits, I missed it first time round :-(

Now it's out on DVD though, I've been catching up on rental, and it is hilarious - the one where Kath is convinced Kim is a lesbian, no thanks to Sharon, had me in stitches. Can't wait for the rest now!