Our Christmas Was The Best Christmas Ever!!!!!

|





We sat around the piano singing Christmas carols and we had our very own rent a crowd.





Here is our family photo. Me and my family... I'm not in this photo because I was holding the camera. I don't know who the other people are. They are suppose to be my relatives but I can't see the resemblance. Infact I don't remember even taking this photo. It might have something to do with the fact that I had too much Egg Nog.




Here is our house decorated. I done it all myself. Pretty cool huh? Each peace was ordered off Ebay and just incase anyone thought about stealing my giant bear, I had all my pieces fitted with its own personal alarm and GPS satellite tracking device so if anyone decided to steal something it could be tracked from the sky.

0 Comment(s):