Planetshakers Rocked

|

Hi guys,
I'm back from Planetshakers... it was amazing... really amazing... I don't think I will get over how awesome God was. But theres more! You can't tell me for a second that if you went there that you could deny who Jesus is. No it wasn't hype. This was God's Presence in the place.

Ok, I took some photos when I was there. We walked around Melbourne checking out the sights and sounds...


This guy playing the slide guitar I thought was aussie because he was playing "Waltzing Matilda" and wearing the acubra hat and He looked up and I realised he was asian. This old guy was dancing (Sort of).

This dude was playing an old honky tonk piano with a cigarette in his mouth. He took requests but I couldn't resist to get a photo with this guy after I threw 10 cents in the bucket.


We headed into a department store called Myers and we I decided to get and try out as a model. I think Mr Bean on my T-shirt was too.

This was taken as we crossed the bridge to go into Melbourne. That building in the middle with all the patterns and stuff is Federation Square. Its sort of like the Art Precinct of Melbourne.

Here is a photo of one of the Yarra River half way between the Vodaphone arena and Federation Square

Well thats all at the moment. No photos were allowed to be taken of the actual Planetshakers conference itself. Anyway, maybe next time...

3 Comment(s):

Luisa said...

awww melbourne! i live there, er...there. lol
i was bored so i pressed the next blog button and your blog is so amusing!!! hahaha just thought i'd let you know i read some of it, so i dont feel like some creepy stalker...

have a good day!!

PS// what was with that guy you were chatting to from Nigeria...how did you even start chatting to him? thats kind of random LOL!

Mikestar said...

That guy came on Yahoo chat...

Elena said...

I am glad you had a super time at Planet Shakers! I Love the model pictures and love you too...actually all of the pictures are awesome...you look very handsome and beat Mr. Bean anyday!