What's the fuss?

|

Am I just crazy or is this the photo that is causing the riots around the world by Muslims.... Heck I thought they were suppose to be a religion of peace... Looks like they are a religion of pieces now!

geek, for goodness sake they should just wear a shirt that says "I'm sensitive don't talk to me" or some crap, geez get a life.
Ok so I'm probably going to get the crap beaten out of me for putting this on here. Someone is bound to say "Mike you're Christian, you're not suppose to do that, you're suppose to love everyone". Ok, before you continue to smoke your drugs, let me say 2 things... Firstly don't take the word out of context and mis quote it and make a whole doctrine about how Jesus came to earth and he loved everyone and showed flower power to everyone and gave out daisies and 'peace man'. People who come up with the garbage obviously don't know who Jesus is and have just taken something they heard someone say and added a bit more flavour to it... you're wasting my time.

Here comes the hate mail in the comments!!!

2 Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

OH MY!!!! 'ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!!!'>> AND ISLAM IS OUT TO PROVE THAT!! WORLDWIDE!! TRULY>>> THEY ARENT TERRORISTS!!!!!

sammierae said...

'Mike you're Christian, you're not suppose to do that, you're suppose to love everyone'
Hey Mikey.. it's me Sam from Perth. I totally understand where you are coming from.. and I won't give you a whole babble about it being unchristian to be so negative.
I have a passion about reaching the moslems, and I found out that they are a whole unchartered field of people who are sensitive, defensive as well as stubborn. I reckon that might be why if you took a walk through Koorong or Word, you would find quite a number of books delving in deep to the core of Islam, as well as how to best reach out to them.