Crikey Credits Winner #3: kathiemt

WOOOHOOO, We got winner #3 of Mike's Crikey credits from Blog Explosion *Drum roll* Congratulations to: kathiemt She wins 10 Credits.... Am I nice or what?

Here's her comment:

Recently my husband and I were overseas with a daughter. We've lived in
Melbourne for 15 years now but it wasn't until we returned home from overseas
that I saw Melbourne again with tourist's eyes - I haven't seen it that way for
many years. It was good to see your photos of my home town - again with
tourist's eyes. Good to see a fellow Aussie and Christian at BE.

kathiemt

http://thomases.org

http://god-incidence.blogspot.com




You can be a winner like kathiemt, Just leave a comment along with your B.E username - its that easy!! Click Here for the full rules! If you don't win, don't take it to heart, keep trying!

1 Comment(s):

The Complimenting Commenter said...

I think that it's great you're giving out credits to deserving visitors. I love the site overall and the enthusiasm that you have. Great job and keep up the great posts.