My Tips For The AFL - Round 1

|

As all Aussies know, The 2006 AFL premiership season is now on us. Everyweek I'm going to be putting my tips here on who I think is going to win. I'm interested in hearing peoples comments

Ok, heres my tips for Round 1 for the Footy, My tips are in [Brackets]

[Westcoast Eagles] V St Kilda at Subiaco
Western Bulldogs V [Richmond] at Telstra Dome
[Geelong] V Brisbane Lions at Skilled Stadium
[Essendon] V Sydney Swans Telstra Dome
[Port Adelaide] V Kangaroos at AAMI Stadium
Hawthorn V [Fremantle] at Aurora Stadium
[Melbourne] V Carlton at Telstra Dome
Collingwood V [Adelaide] at Telstra Dome

Note: I probably won't be throwing votes Collingwoods way anyway throughout the year because I don't like them.

This is a great chance to thank everyone for their overwhelming response to my Footy Tipping Competition, you all rock! Join my Comp by clicking here. Goodluck to everyone who has joined and especially good luck to Richmond and Nathan Brown - Go get them!

0 Comment(s):