Post #295: Competition Reminders

|

Want to win some Crikey Credits from yours truly? Well you've come to the right place. I run regular competitions here on my blog. Just see below how to win.


Celebrate and Win:
Wow can you believe it? This is post 295. I have 5 more posts to go until I reach 300! This also means while I'm out partying, you have the chance to win 30 Crikey Credits fanks to Blog Explosion. All you have to do is on Post #300 be the first to put the answer to my question along with your B.E username. Click here and find out how to enter.

The Quiz:
You can win 30 credits from me for simply trying my quiz. Just be the first to get all 10 questions worth 10 points each right, and the 30 big ones is yours. The top score is currently 80 points = 8 Right. To make it easier you can cheat all you like. Click here to find out more.

The Special Guest Comp:
Time is running out to enter my Special Guest Comp. This Competition closes tomorrow Aussie time so hurry up and enter. The winner will be randomly selected from all the entries. All you have to do is take a trip over to this weeks special guest ROB IN CHINA's Blog. Click here to enter the comp.

The 'Am I Nice or What' Comp:
Because I'm a nice guy I am giving away my credits to anyone I want at any time just for leaving a comment. Isn't that nice of me? Yep, you can enter as many times as you want. Click here for full details.

For the latest competitions, visit the "Win Crikey Credits" section on the right

Good Luck!

0 Comment(s):