The Special Guest Comp.

|

How would you like to win 30 credits? Pretty good huh?


I thought I'd run a competition.

All you have to do is take a trip over to this weeks special guest ROB IN CHINA's Blog, copy and sentence from anywhere on his blog paste it below in the comments along with your Blog Explosion Username and you're automatically entered into the draw to win 30 big ones.

On Friday sometime (Yep, Australian Time - We're about 16 hours infront of the U.S), I will randomly draw the winner and announce it on this Blog and the winner will recieve an email notifying that the credits have been given to their account. Make sure you get your entries in early. Make sure that the sentence you copy and paste here is not the same as anyone elses.

GOOD LUCK!

11 Comment(s):

The Editor - Neo Garfield said...

Hiya Mike,
I dunno if you know me. Im neogarfield over from Blog Explosion... My real name is Mohan, and Im a 16year old Indian.

You just accepted a battle against my Blog For Peace, so I just thought I would check out your blog, and it seemed pretty cool to me :)

Im going to be a regular hereabouts on your blog, so better get my name right :D Its "MOHAN" :)

Hmmmm... Sorry for posting this comment in a highly un-similar post, but hey, Im too lazy to scroll down :P
Cya,
Mohan

P.S: India just one the 2nd Test(cricket) in the series against England:).

Jimbo Big Toe said...

"Oh man, it's like the wild, wild, west out here, it's like the old gold rush days! and I'm gonna get me some!"

BE username jaypm007. Enjoyed your blog.

liz said...

heyya mike.... thanks for the birthday wish! how's ausralia at the moment?

Tricia said...

Can't resist a contest- especially a Planet Mike contest. :)
"China to Give One Million Landless Farmers Free Job Training"
Tricia- aka dragonden @ BE

Josh said...

The sentence:

"According to the China Post, a thief who robbed the same jewelry store twice in two days ran out of luck yesterday morning before he attempted a third heist."

My B.E. username: josh77

Cool contest. I've already had one of my own. As soon as I build up more credits I'm going to have another one :o)

Make-Up Sortress said...

"The term 'hoon' is similar to bogan, but particularly applies to young men who are interested in cars and drive in an anti-social manner." I just joined blogexplosion and yours was the 1st i surfed onto. you're so hilarious! keep it up.

Make-Up Sortress said...

"The term 'hoon' is similar to bogan, but particularly applies to young men who are interested in cars and drive in an anti-social manner." I just joined blogexplosion and yours was the 1st i surfed onto. you're so hilarious! keep it up.

Dredzs said...

"Oh man, it's like the wild, wild, west out here, it's like the old gold rush days! and I'm gonna get me some! "

dredzs

ppatterson said...

"Welcome to my China Blog! I'm Rob. Follow me as I travel through China to find my riches. Will I be rich or will I go broke."

ppatterson

B.E. Elena* said...

Wednesday, March 08, 2006
China's New generation And Lavish Weddings

According to Shi, a wedding in Beijing usually costs anywhere from 30,000 yuan to 50,000 yuan (US$3,700-US$6,165).

tracifish said...

Smiling is not as noticeable in China, since there is a heavy emphasis on repressing emotion.