Where Have I Been?

|

Where have I been? My computer is playing up. I haven't been able to connect to the internet for 2 weeks. Thank God for system restore. I restored it back to the date before all this happened and I now can get on the net... I don't know what the problem is. The last thing I want to do is totally re-install XP. Hate doing that.


Incase you've been wondering, YEP I'm OK, thanks to everyone who e-mailed me. Incase you have no idea what I'm talking about - I'm talking about Cyclone Larry that hit in Queensland. I'm in Victoria. Queensland is north-east Australia, Victoria is south-east. We were no where near it. Australia's sugar industry AND the Banana industry has been totally ruined. This morning Banana's were about $6 a kg and are looking to increase in price. About 90% of the banana industry has gone. They say it will take a good 12-18 months for these two industries to fully recover.


If you want to find out more about what's going on click here

0 Comment(s):