Special Guest Blogger

|

I'm on the lookout for a special guest blogger. If this is something that you would like to be involved with then leave your reason below in the comments.

2 Comment(s):

Ben said...

I would like to be your special guest blogger, because I have never been a guest blogger before, but I am special.

I have no idea what I would write about, but promise I will try not to say bad things about your church. No guarantees though - I have very little control over the voices in my head. Also, I will try to use the word "crikey" as much as possible.

Chana said...

What a cool idea! What would you want your guest blogger to blog about? Take a look at my site and see how I roll. I love your sense of humor and playful look at life. We should never take ourselves too seriously! Everything in balance and harmony!
www.scratchpad7.blogspot.com