Youth Ministry Photos

|

Some want to know what stuff we do for our youth program. Here's some photos. No I don't put photos of our youth here or even email those photos to protect them. There are too many fruitcakes in Cyberspace.

Here is a photo of a Yabby that one of our youth caught at 'Yabby Dabba Doo".....

Here's a photo of me sitting on the toilet at 'ELEVATE' (our schools ministry program) yesterday. Don't ask...

5 Comment(s):

The Artist said...

Hi Mike, thank you so much for the Blog Explosion points. I will take good care of them amongst the sand & surf. Really like your site, infact like it so much have given you a link on my site. Will be keeping in touch, keep up the great work, best wishes, The Artist.

The Editor - Neo Garfield said...

Lol... Nice :)
Whatsup Mike... Long time no hear :)

E in Oz said...

Hi there. Very cool yabby photo! I think your loo's busted tho...

Found you doing a peruse of Aussie blogs on BE.

E :-)
user: kalliope72
http://kalliope72.blogspot.com

Elena said...

I LOVE EVERY PICTURE YOU TAKE!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

The Artist said...

Hi Mike, calling in to wish you a wonderful Eater, best wishes, The Artist