Benchwarmers - See it or else

|

You gotta see The Benchwarmers. Its the funniest movie I've seen for a long time. The movie stars David Spade (That guy from Just Shoot Me & Tommy Boy), Rob Schneider (That guy from Deuce Bigalow), and Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamite). Pretty much the story line is about 3 adults who are losers and didn't get to play baseball when they were young because they were benchwarmers. They start a team of the 3 of them against a team of kids. I don't want to give away any of the gags but I will say that I was laughing 90% of the time during the movie. The one-liners are hillarious and the gags are funny as. If people don't like this movie then theres something wrong and need to ask Santa for a sense of humour for Christmas. I laughed so hard that the person next to me wet his pants. If you go see the movie and you don't like it I will refund your money no questions asked (Cheques will not be honoured). This movie is a Happy Madison Production - Yep, Adam Sandlers company and it shows. I don't know what they could do to improve the movie because it was so darn funny. I can't wait for the DVD to come out to see all the stuff they left out (If they did). Too funny.

Look for: All the Starwars memorabilia and Jon Lovitz quoting a line of his from the Wedding Singer.

Rating: 4.5/5

Click Here to Visit The Official Benchwarmers site

1 Comment(s):

Ethel said...

Thanks for the rental!!