The First Black President

|

I am widely predicted to be first black president. If you're thinking to yourself, "But Mike isn't black", then you are dead right, stop being a racist

3 Comment(s):

Maggie said...

Well, well, we have more than the Crikey Files. I love the comment. However, you will also not be president because you have to be a citizen of the USA. On the other hand, if you said that you were aboriginal, then no one is going to object, and even if you do not look like one, you will be one, so you could become the first black president after all ;-)

LibertyBelle said...

Wow Mikey - you never cease to amazed me! I'll vote for you based on your great sense of humor! But that might make me a racist because I hate square people with no humor at all, which is probably a good definition of most politicians.
hm....... maybe you shouldn't go down that road at all!
:)

Anonymous said...

Mikey, you're blacker than Hillary Clinton and John McCain put together. You got my vote brotha!