Sick Dog

|

For the past week I've been so sick. To spare people the details on how sick, I'll just say SICK! I have never been so sick in my whole entire life especially not for 4 days constantly. I will say this much, The toilet bowl was my friend. The thoughts that go through your mind when you are sick is weird. Where do these thoughts come from? Who knows. Here's what I've been thinking:

  • They should have a reality TV show like the bachelor but the bachelor is a mime.
  • They should have a realtiy TV show where they search for a mime... Australia's Next Top Mime or Mime Idol.
  • If you shoot a mime should you use a silencer?
  • Why can't my whole house be made out of lego?
  • I wish they'd bring back Family Matters.
  • What happens when you're travelling at the speed of light in your car and you turn on your headlights?

I don't know why I was thinking these. I don't even have a fetish for mimes. I don't even care for mimes and it surprises me why I was even thinking of mimes. I just thought I'd share a bit of light on what I've been doing and some of my thoughts over this past week.

0 Comment(s):