What ever happened to the funny creatures?

|


If you are a person who grew up in the 80's...you may have encountered or even had a popple. They were cute, soft, and fuzzy...and as a child you could take them anywhere-vacations, down the shore, or even hug them as you fell asleep. They came in different colors and sizes. It was pretty much a unisex toy...I even think that there were boy popples and girl popples. I am wondering if the popple is international....is there such a thing as an Aussie popple?....I am thinking that if it did exist in Australia that the popple might come with a crocodile attached...boy wouldn't that be cool......Or if you squeezed it that it might be automated and say Crikey...get your hand out of that crocodile's mouth! Who would admit that they even had a popple...I did have one-although for the life of me I have no idea where it is?

0 Comment(s):