The Just Random Dribblings Dept.

|

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Just thought I'd say that coz I'm bored but don't worry because right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. When I get real bored, I like to drive downtown and get a great parking spot, then sit in my car and count how many people ask me if I'm leaving.

I had a job that lasted a week and a half because the director at the Next Core Group was the biggest rip off artist. I wish I could have some more happier news since this was job #350 that I had applied for in the past 7 years. The interview was a joke as how the marketing job wasn't even described as going to businesses and homes and selling their stuff. Infact I wish I could say something like:

I was in a job interview and I opened a book and started reading. Then I said to the guy, "Let me ask you a question. If you are in a spaceship that is traveling at the speed of light, and you turn on the headlights, does anything happen?" He said, "I don't know." I said, "I don't want your job."


Infact, take that story instead of real one because it sounds more interesting. At the moment I'm in a chatroom, not only that its a christian chatroom. That reminds me theres actually a suburb in heaven for all the grumpy farts, they sit around all day in chatrooms and whinge - as if. I feel like saying "Want some cheese with your whine?" Heck if they got anger management classes... they can have "cheer up you grumpy old bugger" classes. It should be illegal!

Speaking of illegal: One time a cop pulled me over for running a stop sign. He said, "Didn't you see the stop sign?" I said, "Yeah, but I don't believe everything I read."

Thats what I'm thinking right now....
Kudos

0 Comment(s):