4 Days To Go - Way to Go

|

Hey everyone.... not much time now... for our family and friends in the U.S.A here is a link to our church to show you what the auditorium and reception area is like for the wedding. Oh yeah, I designed the church website.
CLICK HERE to visit the church site.
or
CLICK HERE to view photos.


Have a great day/night/morning/evening everyone.

Leave a comment below by clicking the comments link.

7 Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Dear Elena and Michael,The day has finally arrived! Today as you and Michael are joined in holy matrimony I want you to know my blessings are with you both.I wish that I was able to walk you down the aisle, but I want you to know that I am with you in spirit.I would like to thank Me. Elliott for walking my daughter down the aisleI wish you both a long , healthy and happy life filled with love for each other and for your family. I also thank Mom Elliott and the family for embracing Elena as your own.God be with you both. Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Dear Elena and Michael,May God bless you both as you enter a new phase in your lives. may you always love and respect each other as your grandfather and I did for almost fifty years! Lastly, may your lives always be filled with laughter and the patter of little feet! I love you both.Yia yia Helen

Anonymous said...

Dear Elena & Mike,
Although it was the internet that enabled you both to meet and communicate, it was your shared belief in GOD and values that was a contributing force that compelled you both to pursue this union, despite the logistical distance.
On this joyous day, as you both take vows to share your lives together, may GOD bless you with a life filled with good health, love, happiness, and may your unrelenting mutual faith always provide you with the strength to endure all!
Love, Aunt Mary & Uncle Al

Anonymous said...

Dear Elena and Mike,
God bless you both on your wedding day. I wish I could be there to see the most beautiful bride in Australia get married. Don't forget to send many pictures. I wish you a long and happy life together with many beautiful babies. Love to both of you. Karen

Anonymous said...

Dear Elena and Mike,Congratulations as you are joined in holy matrimony.May your union be blessed with enduring love and joy. Love Aunt beaty and Uncle bill

Anonymous said...

Dear Elena and Mike, God bless you both and guide your life as you embark as man and wife.Congratulations ! Love Aunt Georgia and Uncle Diamond

Anonymous said...

Dear Elena and Michael, I have written you a poem....I wish you both a happy life together ever man and wife,both everlasting love and health with joys galore and boundless wealth...a wish that you will live to see and bounce grandchildren on your knee....congratulations ,have a ball, you have best wishes from us all!Love your grandmother Helen