Happy Australia Day Everyone - Now where's the free food?

We want to wish all our fellow Aussies a Happy Australia Day. In case you're from somewhere other than Australia and you have no idea what I'm talking about then CLICK HERE to get all the information. Ok with that said, I'm very disappointed with my fellow Aussies. Elena and I were out and about all day since 7:30am thinking there would be a FREE breakfast since its Australia day. What do I find? NOTHING absolutely nothing... Except one stand selling Bacon & Eggs for $3.50. Whats the deal, It's Australia Day! Where's all the free food? C'mon! Get with the program!



While I'm at it, Elena and I suited up Australia day style as you can see on the left. I thought it would be a great idea to show Elena a good time considering this was her first Australia day. What do I find? No-one else had! Last time I checked it was Australia day! I'm ashamed to say that Americans kick-butt in the Patriotism department. Why doesn't Anyone give away free stuff and suit-up Australia day style? Who knows?


I started a list last year about the things that makes Australia great. Click Here to contribute to it please!

Anyway, in the spirit of Australia Day here's a video for all you Aussies. If you're from another Country, you probably won't get it... don't worry - Elena didn't!



Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!





0 Comment(s):