I Love Lego

|



For the past month, I have been making a toilet out of lego. I have just put the last brick on my lego toilet today. I guess I was bored. Its life like. Now I gotta incorporate some plumbing.

6 Comment(s):

Kath Lockett said...

Mikestar, Maaate - you've got to get out more! :)

From a South Aussie

Ed said...

And here I always made space ships with my Legos. What was I thinking?

Wally Banners said...

rofl another Lego blog wtf man lmao!!

Kath Lockett said...

Actually on second thought - and second BOTB visit - why not go all Aussie and put together a lego BBQ, banana lounge and esky trio?

Roxiticus Desperate Housewives said...

At first, I thought, "oh please, not another lego blogger," but then I gave you my Battle of the Blogs because Wally was rolling on the floor laughing again...
Roxy

Nyawela Gianna said...

That is too cute! You should put some blue legos in the bowl, 2000 Flushes. A few stratigically placed brown legos would seal the deal. Hmm, that would probably be too much.

Anyhoo, happy building. Gonna build a sink next...? then you'll have a half bath, lol