Whats the name of that game?

I found this great video on You Tube. Someone has built a life size version of this board game..... Wait a minute I have to explain something before I continue. I can't say the name of the board game because the first word is a creature that Elena is afraid of while the second word is Trap. So for the sake of Elena reading this and freaking out I will say that this creature rhymes with 'House' so that's the word I will use....

So with that explanation out of the way let me start again...

I found this great video on You Tube. Someone has built a life size version of this board game. Does everyone remember the game 'House' Trap? You land on a particular space and it's suppose to set off the trap and you hope that the trap actually captures your 'house'. I remember getting 'House' Trap for my 10th birthday and I think its around somewhere... well part of it anyway. I think I've lost some bits and some of the 'houses'.

Anyway the whole point of this post is to show you the full size version of the 'House' Trap board game. I thought this was pretty good. After watching it I think I will go out back and create a full size Monopoly board with real size hotels and houses.

0 Comment(s):