Coming to America

|

Elena and I have some great news. We're coming to America for Christmas this year. It's been 3 years since Elena has been back to the states. I on the other hand have never been to the US of A. Just like Eddie Murphy, I'm looking forward to experiencing what it's like to be a 'real American'. I really don't know what to expect. The only country I've been to is New Zealand back in '05. The only American food I've experienced is stuff from the USA food's shop in Melbourne.

We are hoping to be in the US for at least a month or so. We've written down a list of 50 plus things to check out. One of the things I want to do is to be in the Audience of Dave Letterman and perhaps check out Rupert Gee's Hello Deli around the corner. Picture our experience as cross between Coming To America and National Lampoons Vacation where the Grizwalds travel across america to go to Wally World (Hey another thing to add to our list).

We finally did chatted via webcam and mic with Elena's dad and co yesterday and for the first time they could see the 3 of us live 20,000 miles away. If you want to talk to us then add elliott4u to your friend list in skype.

We're on the lookout for any idea's of what to see or do while we're over there. I'm kind of partial to seeing my first live NFL game, if someone can explain the rules to me. Whatever we do over there, it should be sweet.

0 Comment(s):