Ice is back with a brand new apology - What about everyone else?

Vanilla Ice today issued an official online apology for, well, ‘everything,’ and while the video is clearly an intentional joke, Mr. Van Winkle comes off sounding alarmingly more genuine than Michael Phelps did in his recent sorry speech.










Personally, I don’t see any reason for amusing early-90s cultural anomalies to feel any shame for existing — I mean, the movie Encino Man exists and will continue to exist for all of time, and what’s the harm in that?


This got me thinking about who else should apologise for musical crimes against humanity.


1. Michael Bolton

What did anyone see in this guy?








2. Bros
What happened to these guys? They made wearing Jean Jackets with T-Shirts cool.












3. Billy Ray Cirus

I'm not against bad harircuts. I'm against bad music












4. Milli Vanilli
I don't blame it on the rain. I blame it on bad miming














5. The Hoff
Maybe he should have just stuck to doing Knight Rider







6. New Kids On the Block
If you didn't know by now, NKOTB have now reformed. My question is WHY? Now the 15 year old girls who used to Idolise them are all grown up. Who wants to hear 35 year old women fainting over these guys like they were 16 yr old's at a 1987 Michael Jackson concert. All I can say is God help us









Honourable Mention goes to... Celine Dion for killing an ACDC classic.
My Question is WHY? What else can I say about this? Can anyone actually watch this without throwing up in their mouth? This sounds like a cat getting run over by a lawn mower. I'd prefer to get a chip inserted in my head that plays William Hung's 'She Bangs' over and over on repeat than this. This video proves why there will never be a Celine Dion version of Guitar Hero due to the really bad air guitar. (I'll give $10 to anyone who actually liked this - Cheques will not be honoured)






I think I'm going to do a Christian version of this list. Suggestions can be left in the comments.

1 Comment(s):

Cara said...

Hey Mikester!

As a closet Bros fan wayyy back Luke Goss does incredible FX now as the arch villain guy in Hell Boy 2 - hard to not hate on abs like that and swordplay - it appears he has played a few villanous types ...